Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with meteor

• 13-10-2005 1:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Any else having problems sending texts on meteor lately. mine either take about an hour to send or else fail straight away saying no network coverage!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ferryman

Noticed the odd message taking up to an hour to send over the past 3 or 4 weeks alright, only happened occasionally though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭jones

well mine has been slow for the past week or so!! and any double barrell messages nearly always fail! its like reception keeps dropping every few seconds and then kicking in again. its not my phone casue its brand new and works perfectly on other networks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ferryman

Nothing that serious at this end. Give them a call and report the issue, I had similar trouble about this time last year, some problem with their SMSC they told me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

well over the past few days i have noticed thats some messages were taking anything up to a half an hour to deliver

not to bothered really once they get there

Advertisement