Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics

• 13-10-2005 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I heard a techno version of this a while back and im just wondering does anyone in here know who has done versions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

if you just mean who else has done the song then Marilyn Manson, but I don't know any dance ppl who did it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

...I am watching you through a camera...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Sorry i should of said dance remixes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mmc_electerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Miss Kittin and The Hacker, on the Intimités EP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Jacques Lu Cont also uses it in his Fabric Live album. Not exactly techno though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

noisia have just done a drum and bass version....

think john b did one a while back too round about the time those nine inch nails drum and bass bootlegs came out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭freddyf

Ive heard so many of these sweet dreams remix, All are very plain. I went to see Roger Sanchez in the HQ before it was Spirit. He dropped a remix of Sweet Dreams at the end of the night. Its the best remix of that song i have ever heard. Very tribal sound off it. I heard his set again on 2fm a while after and i waited for that song to come, Just incase it was not as good as i originaly tought. It acually sounded better. Out of all the seaching i have done, I could never track that remix down. If it was that good you would think you could get it somewhere. I guess its one of those records only the top djs get to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭trance2004

Alex Butcher-Sweet Dreams :D

Advertisement