Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randy Thomas ...

Options
  • 14-09-2001 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Are you having trouble sleeping/focusing/learning/remembering ?

Then you should get some hypnosis MP3's from the web they are by a guy called:

Randy Thomas

he has loads of different one's and they work,

I got the one for focusing listened to it last night and this morning ! sat down and did 2 full 1 hour sessions of study.tested my self 5 hours later and I remembered everything!.

now wether this works or its just placebo effects its still great!

Word of advice I listened to mine on a cd i burnt ( use hiss reduction in nero)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Hmmm, I dunno. Somehow I don't like the idea of some crazed guy over the internet sending subliminal messages into my brain. Is it just me?

What exactly do your hear when you listen to it normally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

its safe i listened to him normally its ok,

but i got this other one (not randy's onew)witch jusat sounded like water but if i listened carefully i heard voices, talking fareeeeky

Advertisement