Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On-line Building/Timber Suppliers?

• 13-10-2005 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anybody know of an Irish Building/Timber Suppliers that have a decent website where you can view products/prices?

Heatmerchants.ie for example is an excellent plumbing/heating site and I was just wondering is there anything similar in the general building/timber supply side of things.

I've tried google but did not spot anything.

Thanks Folks

Fredser

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Coillte have a good website and will post out a price list.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sherman

http://www.larrysdiy.com

Based in Grace Park Road, (near Tolka Park) Drumcondra, Dublin 9

Never used them, but I drive pass every morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 iwood

Try iWood Timber Merchants for online quoting. Although I'm biased, because I wrote the website!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 iwood

Argh, just realised I've been somewhat of a p*nis. Not only is the thread 5 years old, but you were asking for Irish Timber merchants... I still might be able to help though, the owner of iWood is looking to open a branch in Ireland. Do you think this would be helpful? Have a play on the website and see the kind of things they offer.

Any feedback on the website would be welcome too. Ideas from actually timber-minded people will always be better than anything I can come up from a computing background. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi Fredster
    Try www.brooksgroup.ie . gives products but no prices. What are you looking for ?

North West

Advertisement