Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP & Archos 420 Question!!

• 13-10-2005 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am heading away for a week and want to bring a few games with me for my psp, I'd sooner not carry the UMD discs so I am hoping to bring my Archos 420 (which I will be bringing anyways for movies,music and backing up digital camera photos)

What I want to do is store the games on my Archos then drop them to the 1gb Duo memory card when I need them.

The two option are the Archos 4-in-1 Compact Flash adapter but only if it reads duo cards or to buy a Compact flash adapter and stick the duo into it so the Archos can read it. You can get a compact flash apapter here:

http://www.datafab.com/Product/Product.asp?ID=32&Catalog_ID=18

Has anyone else tried this??

Cheers

Branners

PS I posted this originally in the gadgets form but it wasnt getting much notice!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

aint tried this but have a av480 and a psp and pretty sure I have the adaptor, superb idea mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

I ordered the adapter off ebay for €40, so will have it next week to try it.. I'll use the adapter with my digital camera anyways..

let me know how u get on!!

If it does work what a result!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Don't suppose there is any way to store things on an ipod and throw them back and forth. Are there any similar adapters out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

4Xcut wrote:
    Don't suppose there is any way to store things on an ipod and throw them back and forth. Are there any similar adapters out.

I have a 30gb ipod so if this doesnt work I'll be going down that road!!

Apparently there is a device which links two usb devices without a pc!!

Advertisement