Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Tommy Tiernan DVD

• 13-10-2005 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Mod....feel free to move this to another forum, sorry if its in the wrong place!

Does anyone know is Tommy Tiernan going to release "Loose" on DVD. I went to see the show in Vicar Street in April and they were recording it but I can't find any info on the net!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 doggiesherd

Go to Tower Record, HMV or any Music shop and you will get it there, his web-site is
    www.tommytiernan.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

It's being released on the 11th of November. He usually goes around to record stores signing copies so keep an eye out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

That guys nice until you pass him on the street. Look at him in an "OMG it's TOMMY TIERNAN!!!! *hiigh pitched squeak*" and he'll shtick a fork up yer arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

I heard that myself, he's prob just sick of it. In his programme on RTE a while back when he wasn't on stage he seemed like he was a bit depressed, like he said himself he's not always like what he is on stage "Does daddy want to have breakfast with you or what!" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Fair nuff but that sorta sh*t annoys me. If it wasnt for us buying his dvds and goign to his shows he wouldnt even be famous so he cold at least get over himself and be nice to people.
    Hes funny as hell on stage but lotsa commedians are depressed and miserable in real life its just a stage persona that we see

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Fair nuff but that sorta sh*t annoys me. If it wasnt for us buying his dvds and goign to his shows he wouldnt even be famous so he cold at least get over himself and be nice to people.
    Hes funny as hell on stage but lotsa commedians are depressed and miserable in real life its just a stage persona that we see
    if it wasn't for HIM being soo hilarious you wouldn't be buying his dvds so it's only because of himself that he's famous. Maybe you would feel the same if you couldn't walk out the front door without some star struck gob****es annoying the ****e outta ya??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

grasshopa wrote:
    That guys nice until you pass him on the street. Look at him in an "OMG it's TOMMY TIERNAN!!!! *hiigh pitched squeak*" and he'll shtick a fork up yer arse.

Nice enough guy from my experience. Bought a inidisc player an mic to record hs shows off me a couple of years back and gave us 5 tickets to his show at vicar street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Hes not there for you (and about a thousand oothers a day) to walk up to whenever you choose and demand for him to be funny for you.

Advertisement