Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tramco?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

abetarrush wrote:
    yes, I DO WANNA GO!

But they never let anyone in!

They check your ID, and then tell you its regulars only

21s is pretty good, grand music policy, cracking birds, easiest pulling joint in town (Coppers? pfft, 21s is the business) however they stopped letting me in all of a sudden once (the last night i was in, i was in the jacks when two Russians were found in a cubicle doing coke. I dont know if they assumed id had something to do with it or what, but the next week i went they said not tonight, and I havent bothered since). You do need a student ID though afaik.

Oh god, I mentioned drugs *waits for rb to accuse me of having been marrouahmebrains*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Tha Gopher wrote:
    21s is pretty good, grand music policy, cracking birds, easiest pulling joint in town (Coppers? pfft, 21s is the business) however they stopped letting me in all of a sudden once (the last night i was in, i was in the jacks when two Russians were found in a cubicle doing coke. I dont know if they assumed id had something to do with it or what, but the next week i went they said not tonight, and I havent bothered since). You do need a student ID though afaik.

Oh god, I mentioned drugs *waits for rb to accuse me of having been marrouahmebrains*
    Did they kick you out when they caught the guys doing coke?If not, I'm sure you'll be grand getting in in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

No, but its the only thing I can think of.

I was drunk, opf course, but no more than usual, or anyone else. The only thing I could remember that theyd even seen me do was when some lad was passing out cigars and me posing with mine for my mates birds camera phone thinking I was Tony Soprano or something.

Apart from that I can think of nothing. Ah well, its been 5 odd months now, Ill try again later. Do miss that place though, not the largest club in Dublin but pretty decent nonetheless (mind you weekends are a bit sh1te. We went one Friday night and it was only quarter full, and Ive heard the same re some Saturdays)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Tha Gopher wrote:
    No, but its the only thing I can think of.

I was drunk, opf course, but no more than usual, or anyone else. The only thing I could remember that theyd even seen me do was when some lad was passing out cigars and me posing with mine for my mates birds camera phone thinking I was Tony Soprano or something.

Apart from that I can think of nothing. Ah well, its been 5 odd months now, Ill try again later. Do miss that place though, not the largest club in Dublin but pretty decent nonetheless (mind you weekends are a bit sh1te. We went one Friday night and it was only quarter full, and Ive heard the same re some Saturdays)
    The last Saturday I was there the majority of the crowd was very young but there was a good few people, had a laugh despite the amount of kids running around the place. Yeah it's not the biggest but its good club alright, pretty well laid out and the bar staff are usually quick enough serving.

Any time I've been there the security have been cool, never had a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

THe only time ive been there, i was almost refused for being too old :P

The only reason i got in was because i was meeting some lads from the country and a guy from england. WHen i got in i realised why the bouncer had been hesitant, it really is VERY young. Nice club but i really did feel out of place for the night :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I have a bit of inside knowledge on Tramco, I was installing some woodwork in Days in Hotel yesterday next door to Tramco. Its re-opening tomorrow night. They're brewing their own beers, sort of like the Porter House, had a list of them on the table. Dearg Ale - 4.6%! and 3 others. There was loads of flyers about the place, should be a good few free jars going. The beer garden out the back is huge and had barrels stacked 3 stories high looks like a wharf. Looks like it should be good, there was laods of lads working there, putting up a huge screen in the back. Havn't been there much in the last year or so but used to love the place. It could be back onto a winner, looks funnyish inside but cool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Dublin_Andy

i didnt know it was re opening. thats cool.

its a deadly place. whats it like now?

have to go at the weekend. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Stratige

spikeprint wrote: »
    tramco is a hole
    Maybe you just can't get your hole there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

my friend moved in beside it, checked it out last friday, let us in free and was dead inside, tho what was in there was nice to look at, left at 1.30 for leggs... real women

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

my friend moved in beside it, checked it out last friday, let us in free and was dead inside, tho what was in there was nice to look at, left at 1.30 for leggs... real women

That's funny I was going to look at a flat beside Tramco too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement