Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

it burns when i pee

Options
  • 14-09-2001 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

did i hear a song with the words "it burns when i pee" on pahntom
    or did smebody slip acid into my coffee?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

I know that that line is in an Eminem song...but why do I know that?...arrgh! Damn my sister and her annoying yet somewhat catchy music...it's inside my head now! ahhhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

do you know what i had in my head all day yesterday? do yopu remember thart cereal that had a brief jump to fame on a/c of its really catchy jingle...banana bubbles i think?
    "banana bubbles, banana bubbles, the cereal that thinks its a milkshake"

i sympathise withyou on the whole eminem thing...2 of my brothers are in tjheir early teens *shudder* i get limp bizkit down my neck and all sorts of crap,. (ha ha...my brothers are probably laughing at me know coz the little one bought me lady marmalade and bootylicious for my birthday...coz he knows i love those two songs...*cringe*)

but this song...the one i was talkin about originally, isnt by eminem, the whole first verse was about "it burns when i pee" and i think "tell me why oh why does it burn when i pee" and it actually had a melody and then another embrrasing problem would be sung about in the next verse...i dunno, like..premature ejaculation???? i cant rememebr...but the whole song was about various ailments....

so yeah...maybe someone did slip acid in my coffe.... (hey sisters go sisters, better get that dough sisters...guess what I'm listeing to.....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

**Warning: This post contains lyrics you might rather NOT read **

Hiya Drowner :)

The song you are thinking of is by Frank Zappa. I'm trying to remember the name, I'll check it next time Im in the station.

There is also another similar one which is an extra little songlet on the end of a Nirvana cover of a Bowie tune, the lyrics of which I won't repeat here as they might make you blush.

And a station next door to a station I worked on in "87 used to play a great song called "Go see the doctor" - by Tone Loc I think "woke up in the morning and I was cussing, drip drip drippin and pus pus pussin"

Yuk :(

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

:D
    Ha ha I love that song.....the music is kinda OTT and 80's rock balladish and then the lyrics are just maaaad!
    My balls feel like maraccas- thats one of the verses isn't it?
    Had nooo idea it was Zappa though!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well steve, you know eactly what song i'll be requesting as i make my way back to college *argh* tomorrow morning!!!!
    my balls feel like maracas ha ha ha!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

Originally posted by thedrowner
    back to college *argh* tomorrow morning!!!!

Ha Ha. I'm not back for another two weeks. You'll probably be finished before I will though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Is this the song you've been thinking of

Why Does it hurt when i Pee?
    Why does it hurt when i Pee?
    I don't want no doctor
    To stick no needle in me
    I got it from the Toilet seat
    I got it from the Toilet seat
    It jumped right up
    'N' grabbed my meat
    Got it from the toilet seat

This song is "Why does it hurt when I Pee". It is indeed a Frank Zappa song from the Album "Joes Garrage". Joes Garage was the first Zappa album that i brought and i've not stopped buying them since only another 34 to go.

:D
    I thought you'd be the one to ask! I didn't know I knew any Zappa....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

This Time next year i'll have you a Frank Zappa Freak, ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

"I didn't know I knew any Zappa...." - what about that Valley Girl song that they play on phantom - the one with the girl saying stuff like "Gag me with a spoon!" and "For sure!"

• Advertisement

hmmm doesn't ring a bell Monkey......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

Come on...everyone knows that one!
    All she wants are some bitchin' clothes! Vally Girl! Vally Girl!
    no?...uh...
    Last idea to cross her mind
    was something about where to find
    a pair of jeans to fit her butt
    and where to get her toe-nails cut.
    uh...Grody! Grody to the max!
    ...it was the first real song I ever knew all the words to ok?

Advertisement