Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What's the name of yor car?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

My Micra was called Betty, it's got that kinda Old lady look to it. Betty/Betsie is a popular name for cars I see. Haven't named my 91 Black Fiesta yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

Peter Polo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Shane Smith

Lucille
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

I thought everyone called theirs "betsy" so i call mine "the pimp mobele"....still havent gotten any action it it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

first car i had was named sparticus by a friend of mine, never named any of them since.

mates old 1980-something starlet was called toto in its day...what a piece of shít that was :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

my 91 Black Fiesta

How about "Chuck D" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

i drive a golf Gt Tdi

call mine "Sin" , a old acquaintance of mine ;) and i kinda liked the name itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

ambro25 wrote:
    That's one beautiful Citroën, ds20 - you can feel the pride through the screen :D
    Thanks Ambro & Magpie- I know I go on about it a bit much. Pride would be misplaced - I got the car like this and the looks are not of my doing. Even a rusty DS looks beautiful. I'm in the middle of a war trying to keep her looking this good.

BTW: It's so shiny because it had just been washed.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I occasionally call mine the Bête Noir
    image001.jpg

AKA the Black Goddess :)

Wishing you and every other DS owner in the world the very best of luck in keeping them on the road, looking great for a very long time to come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

My campervan (Isn't there a universal law that campers must have names) Is Helga because she was originally Swedish and imported to Ireland from there. She is also big and powerfull.... the automotive equivelant of a big blonde busty Swedish Lady of viking proportions. When I have finished transforming her into a 70s US Custom van passion wagon she will then be known as the BITCHF*CKER 5000 just cos it sounds good. see www.vannin.com if you want to understand what I'm on about.
    van1.jpg

Haven't named my daily driver yet other than Scimmy cos it's a Scimitar.
    durrow006.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement