Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US 2X05 - "...And Found" Promos..

• 13-10-2005 7:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Discussion of the promo for this upcoming episode should take place below... NOT in the discussion thread posted for this episode next week, as some people would prefer to know little / nothing about the upcoming episodes.

Canadian Promo
    US Promo

My opinion:
    Canadian promo is pretty meh.. and did "the thing" Jin encounters sound like a pissed off a pissed off Warthog to anyone else?! :D

The US promo is much better and shows more meaty footage.. love that quite creepy shot of the teddy bear dangling at the end of it too!

Hmmmm... also, we may have a couple of new romances blossoming in the jungle maybe: Michael and Libby? Sawyer and Ana-Lucia?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

dude, where did you get those links ?
    i know the girl who uploaded those, they're for livejournal users only, if people keep hotlinking she's gonna stop uploading anything, and anyway that canadian promo has difficulties(it wont play) for alot of people

nice thread idea anyway, we need it!
    i'll be happy to upload the US promo tomorrow, and both in future(along with anything i get like special promo's and clips from upcoming episodes etc...)
    so please dont use those links, mmk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

The shot showing the person with a spear in their upper torso looks suspiciously like Jack....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Suit yourself herobear.. fixed to direct to that horrible looking eyesore of a webpage! :eek:

Doubt she'll lose any sleep to be honest.. better posted here to a couple of hundred people max than on one of the most proficient Lost Forums.

And in all honestly.. if she wants to prevent hotlinking, embed the source of the videos. Not too difficult, not too painless... and probably a lot less hotlinking!

better that she gets the recognition and acknowledgement she deserves(she does have to pay for the bandwidth after all), all she asks is that you comment on the post, and in that way she knows when to remove it, to save her bandwidth.
    anyway temporarily those links are fine, but for next week like i said i'll be more than happy to upload it myself for people specifically on this forum
    *end of off-topic banter*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

last time i checked it wasn't illegal to link to webpages. anyways the promo looks good and that we are finally starting to see some action happeneing.

• Advertisement

here's a newer ABC promo, not really that much new footage, but has more of a focus on Sun!
    good for 7 days or 25 downloads whichever is first, need it uploaded again, just ask ;)

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06P7X6PM4FPNJ3DIP43OI6TN7K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stag39

herobear wrote:
    here's a newer ABC promo, not really that much new footage, but has more of a focus on Sun!
    good for 7 days or 25 downloads whichever is first, need it uploaded again, just ask ;)

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06P7X6PM4FPNJ3DIP43OI6TN7K

thanks herobear...a much better clip thanks.... :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 madmannwithabow

sorry herobear, just saw that message, any chance you could set up the clip again?many thanks

the 2nd episode 5 preview ? really sorry man, but i deleted it after the episode aired since i kinda figured that no one(including myself) would need it.

im really gonna sound like a hypocrite here, and suggest that maybe you should check out that original blog(the link is in basquille's first post) and see if she still has it available, i wouldnt reckon so though unfortunately :(

the episode 6 preview is a few threads below, and i'll make sure to use rapidshare as best possible from now on...

Advertisement