Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat traps in South Dublin/Wicklow

Options
  • 13-10-2005 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭

We're having some trouble with a gang of seemingly unneutered toms hanging around our area recently, and just tonight one of our female cats came in looking very bedraggled, limping slightly and smelling strongly of cat pee. She's at the vets now being treated and the vet said that she had almost certainly been attacked by a tomcat, so I was wondering whether anyone knew of where I could get the loan of a trap for a while, so I can get these cats neutered? Neither of the vets in Bray have one surprisingly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

I live on the Northside but have 2 cat traps.......you are more then welcome to take a loan of one, but I would need a guarantee that, they were returned to me and me alone......traps have a tendancy to go for walkies and these are only new traps.......PM me if you are interested

Advertisement