Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod froze help

• 13-10-2005 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

I was playing the music quiz game and tried to exit but it froze.Is there a way of turning it off without using the off button or reset it somehow.Its not mine so i really need help.
    The off wont work as its completely frozen and when i connect it to the pc nothing happens either.
    Its been like this the last ten minutes now.Help

Its not on the hold function either

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

There is a way to reset it, you push the top of the circle wheel and the bottom of the circle wheel in and hold for 5 seconds, or something like that - google how to reset IPOD and you'll find some pages. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure, there are lots of things that can go wrong with the IPOD and even if you think its completely broken sometimes it will work again fine once the battery runs out fully and you recharge it from the mains.

Advertisement