Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 sim cards for less than 9.99?

• 13-10-2005 8:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Can the o2 starter pack be found anyway for under 10 euro? Dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

not really no but you get ten euro credit with it anyway. is ten euro really that much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

No, not at all ;) But I will buy five or ten packs in bulk to keep some myself and some for friends in bday gifts and xmas, so I was looking for a cheaper deal if possible at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Genghis

flodis79 wrote:
    No, not at all ;) But I will buy five or ten packs in bulk to keep some myself and some for friends in bday gifts and xmas, so I was looking for a cheaper deal if possible at all.

I have never hear dof buying these in bulk before - do you change your number often? As for gifts, would you not just buy credit as gifts instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

No i dont change my number often, but it a good deal because on every 10 euro package you get 20 euro free credit, 5 euro per month for 4 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you get 30, theres ten on the card when you get it too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭ffocused

www.phonesonline.ie sell them for 9eur + 4eur postage, so if you get over 5 you start saving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

http://thefonedoc.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=137

This is Wolfmans site tis well handy and decently priced:)

Advertisement