Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert board gathering?

• 11-10-2005 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

ok den fine wateva i was just wonderin was dere a party r sumtin, cuz i wasnt botherd 2 read d whole thread! lol wat do u mean bout d english language forsakin us r sumtin flahling?

I'm not trying to be mean...but it hurts to read your posts. Especially when you changed my name to "flahling". I mean, it's actually harder to type in text speak because you have to think about what to change....unless you think that way? :eek: Anyway, maybe you could gradually switch to english? Start to cut out the numbers, h8, 2, ne1 etc., and bit by bit start using whole words! Before you know it, you'll be the new Jane Austen.*

*may not be true :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pussycat_doll

omg wat difference dus it even make 2 u? its just quicker 2 rite like dis, r at least it is 4 me. i just amnt bovered 2 rite fully, cuz i have places 2 be and stuff 2 do, so im sorry i cant like spend all my time riting on here ok? soz if dat sounded mean r anytin ive just realised it mite bt i didn mean it like dat at all. luv yas, esp u flaslin. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

omg wat difference dus it even make 2 u? its just quicker 2 rite like dis, r at least it is 4 me. i just amnt bovered 2 rite fully, cuz i have places 2 be and stuff 2 do, so im sorry i cant like spend all my time riting on here ok? soz if dat sounded mean r anytin ive just realised it mite bt i didn mean it like dat at all. luv yas, esp u flaslin. lol
    LMFAO! That's comic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

That IS pretty funny, well...what I could understand of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Pussycat_doll, you say you have places to be? Please be there.

Back on topic, everybody sucks. Wait, that's not the topic. Yet. How many are going? I should probably be able to go. And if I go, by god will there be pictures. Many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

leave the girl alone i hate when people on these boards get so damned personal about peoples posts =/

Edit: this is the only thing bad about boards :| i just hate when people nitpick like this

• Advertisement

It's not personal, it's basic English skills.

Dats a bit mean dnt u tink? i hav just as much of a rite 2 b on here as u do.
    And omg flashling, u seem 2 hav serious anger problems! lol. u need 2 chill out a bit dnt u tink?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Dats a bit mean dnt u tink? i hav just as much of a rite 2 b on here as u do.
    And omg flashling, u seem 2 hav serious anger problems! lol. u need 2 chill out a bit dnt u tink?

Dear God...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

in want to hit you! not in a nice way. in a big violent bloodletting way

Stop, she's so funny! Leave her.
    :)

• Advertisement

omg diarmsquid, u tink ur so gr8. wats ur problem wit me? omg, im comin across so aggro! lol
    I just defended you!
    They were telling you **** off and I said "Leave her".
    I think I deserve a bit more thanks. :(

u sed leav her cos shes funny! dats not defendin me! it was bein patronisng!

u sed leav her cos shes funny! dats not defendin me! it was bein patronisng!
    I think you're funny, as in the way I think comedians are funny. That's a good thing.

omg stop! its oviusly not cuz im not tryin 2 b funny!

Is it a bit mean? Yes.
    However, I think it's justified because your entire method of communicating on this board is immensely irritating. And as you said it yourself on the other thread, you're not bothered to type properly, so it's not like you actually don't know HOW or you have some sort of mental disability; you're doing it on purpose. So you're being mean to me. And I'd be willing to bet that a number of other people on this board would agree.

wel im not targeting u am i? im not bein mean, u all just need 2 chill out nd relax, r else ur gona xplode r sumtin! lol

wel im not targeting u am i?
    No, you're targeting everyone. Like a big bomb!

well i do like 2 tink im da bomb! lmfao!

Oh god...now I don't want to keep you, even a tiny bit.

lol i was just makin a joke

• Advertisement

Jokes are meant to be funny.

lol wel i thought it was funny, nd i dnt really care if u didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

It's not personal, it's basic English skills.
    stop being so highheaded, just humble yourself to the way people do things

im glad sum1 around here dusnt want 2 kil me and isnt shouting at me..... assuming u dnt want 2 kil me, i dnt no, u mite. lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

im glad sum1 around here dusnt want 2 kil me and isnt shouting at me..... assuming u dnt want 2 kil me, i dnt no, u mite. lol

I don't want to kill you, your posts are funny.

Pussycat_doll for mod?

We have to work on keeping her from being banned first. (See sig)
    Then, we'll work on mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

Ahh, good old JC board. Notice how we keep such strict control on this board? Anyone new has to go through a post test kinda thing, where we all pick fault with there posting style and should they sare to not type properly then it's a straight fail. :)

Pussycat doll if you don't want a whole thread dedicated to you and your (hem, hem, different) posting ways, then I adivse you to start typing properly. It's not that hard, actually requires less effort and you'll avoid abuse. You'll also find that a lof of forums on boards have rules in their charter about typing properly, so if you want to remain (and I'm sure we'd all love you to) posting here, start typing correctly as soon as you feel prepared(hopefully soon).

Oh and Flash, I know my parents are evil (who make DEVINE food) but we love them anyway. And also;
    Christ on a bike!

HILARIOUS! ROFL! :) I love it. I think I'm going to steal it!

i dnt c y thers dis initiation process ting? y cnt u just let ne1 join? i didnt cum on here 2 just get in fights wit ppl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

i dnt c y thers dis initiation process ting? y cnt u just let ne1 join? i didnt cum on here 2 just get in fights wit ppl.

Out of curiosity, what did you come on here for?

• Advertisement

just for fun, nd 2 chat to people,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement