Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wazzup Bard?

Options
  • 15-09-2001 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

bunged.jpg

having probs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

First I've seen of it... got me there... I've no idea... sorry! :(

I'll ask Cloud about it (the server that the irelandoffline.com domain is on is actually his).

For the moment, just go to http://www.scaryeire.com/www.irelandoffline.com/ and you'll get our site.

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Tis working for me, maybe it is your end :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭obewan

Yep it's working for me also. :)

Mick.
    My Page

I thought it was working for me too until I cleared my cache. You guys sure it's not the same for you?

Anyway- I've emailed Cloud about it, so we'll see.

For the moment, as I said, use http://www.scaryeire.com/www.irelandoffline.com/ to get to our site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

It's working fine here (I don't keep any cache, but to be sure I did the routine of clearing it).

Probably something with your IE configs?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

well it worked before i encountered the error and i certainly did not change any of the ie settings.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭cmkrnl

Originally posted by chernobyl
    bunged.jpg

having probs?

Saw that as well earlier. Are you using Proxomitron for filtering ?

greg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Dialing in using esatclear no limits. Typing www.irelandoffline.com. Getting back www.scaryeire.com not found. Maybe related to above or not, but I can't get to the site atm.

Sunday 2.22am

ok- now the scaryeire.com server is down (no pings returning) - that's where our site is hosted... the irelandoffline.com site (which seems to be ok now) usually just redirects to the URL at scaryeire.com.

Hopefully it will be rectified soon - may not be until Monday that the hosts of scaryeire.com notice the problem though.

Sorry for any inconvenience, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

How about using a backup server using round robin dns in case this happens again. You mentioned before that you were offered space on another server ?

Just a suggestion. Its been pretty good all along though. Very good service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement