Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most F**K up Show on earth

• 15-09-2001 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I was flicking through the channels on digital when i saw this show on the sci-fi channel called Headf**k which i got to say freaked me out i still got some shivers after watching some old bald dude dancing on a bed:eek: can ne of yous name some show freakier than that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

you think thats weird, you wanna see "The Bionic Woman" every day @..i dunno.

weird sounds in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I think dear old RTE have them beat. Another reason I don't watch RTE (if I can help it) and don't believe we should be forced to pay for a license is the show : The Fame Game. I watched about 20 minutes of it which seemed to consist of some git arseing around Paris looking for Naomi Campbell. Then he flew from Paris to San Francisco (with a camera crew) to try to find her, without an appointment.

Basically we're paying for some git to fly half-way around the world to be filmed stalking Naomi Campbell. RTE have reached a new low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

Have you ever watched a libyan sit-com they are CARAZY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

ROFL some old guy dancing on a bed

/me thinks thats sexy gggrrrr :D

Advertisement