Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car manuals

Options
  • 14-10-2005 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

I just bought a car recently but there was no manual. The dealer is getting one for me but he's taking a while and keeps forgetting. So rather than wait I'm looking to pick one up somewhere, but where? Does anyone know? the car is a 1996 ford fiesta classic. Its my first car and I'd like to know a thing or two about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You should be able to pick up a Hanes Manual for the Fiesta either at Halfords or probably cheaper off Ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

Your local county library? My library has almost an entire bookcase of Haynes manuals? I'm able to go online check if a manual is in stock and then walk over and borrow it when needed.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What kind of manual? If the dealer is getting one for you, is it an owners manual? Then go to a different dealer!
    If it is a haynes or other DIY service manual then try Easons, Halfords, etc.
    For both you could also try ebay.co.uk. I have picked up loads of both from there with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭t5pwr

You can order the Haynes manual online from Haynes http://www.haynes.co.uk/

But these are for DIY purposes and not a user manual but they do give you good information about the car.

Advertisement