Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why this...

• 14-10-2005 2:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

but no Doctor Who forum?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

feylya wrote:
    Why not?

Because A) Doctor Who is still running;
    B) More people know Doctor Who than WW;
    C) Doctor Who was very much an influence on WW;
    D) Doctor Who is a worldwide global success that people can actually buy DVDs, action figures, Sonic Screwdrivers, all sorts of, unlike WW.

There are my reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm guessing this is more of an issue for the "Forums" or "Feedback" forums. Surely everything about Doctor Who can be discussed in a thread or two, as has most likely been proven the case with Wanderly Wagon forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I'm guessing this is more of an issue for the "Forums" or "Feedback" forums. Surely everything about Doctor Who can be discussed in a thread or two, as has most likely been proven the case with Wanderly Wagon forum.

Are you sure? There are many very large forums about Doctor Who online...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

So why do you want another?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Rozie wrote:
    Are you sure? There are many very large forums about Doctor Who online...

So why dont you post there then ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm fairly positive a Doctor Who forum wouldn't get much interest. What exactly do you want to discuss Rozie?

You can discuss individual episodes or pieces of interest in the Television/Sci-Fi forums etc...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

How is this on topic here?

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement