Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great shadow of the colossus preview

Options
  • 14-10-2005 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

I just came across a great SOTC preview on 1up.com. They've been doing a special preview each day this week, and thursdays has a great video of an interview with Fumito Ueda, lots of footage of SOTC, and even Uedas interpretation of what really happened at the end of ICO!
    Spoiler alert!!!!
    It actually shows the ending video of ico, if you havent finished it, dont watch the video!!

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3144673

Thats thursdays update, theres 3 other good articles, and fridays still hasnt been released

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

i've been trying to acquire the demo for some time now. The game looks absolutely gorgeous. It looks like it should be on the xbox. I can't wait for this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

apparrently todays feature is a full review..so hopefully that means it will be out soon. I hope it does well, tho a little part of me hopes it sells like ICO so only a few people get it and we can be snobby to all the people buying NBA street and what have you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

heh heh I'm in Japan at the moment and it comes out on my birthday: October 27th Yippee {/gloat}

Advertisement