Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O'Shea contract at Utd extended to 2009

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

yeah it appears he can do no wrong :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Total (Club) 174 (29) 6 5 0
    League 114 (19) 5 3 0
    FA Cup 11 (1) 1 0 0
    League Cup 13 (0) 0 0 0
    European/Others 36 (9) 0 2 0

How many players in Ireland squad have played that many games in Europe??????????????????????? not the players fault!! managers!! he wouldnt be at Utd if he was as s**t as everyone makes out here!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

good move to keep o`shea i least we know he can play as for fletcher,no skill cant pass a ball and is so easly knocked off the ball,bad move

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

O'Shea was brilliant for his first season but has basically been a liability every since...

O'Shea was brilliant for his first season but has basically been a liability every since...

Thats good from a Liverpool supporter where 80% of the team is a liability!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Big Nelly wrote:

Doesn't mean he can't comment on other teams. I have to agree with JTG on this one, O'Shea has done little to impress since he nutmegged Figo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

Im a Man U fan and supporter of most things irish but John o shea is terrible lads, i watch him most weeks and have seen him live a few times, He's not international standard, Not man U standard, Not a left back, Not a right back and certainly not a midfielder. As for Centre half i cannot say as he hasnt really had a run in that position. I laughed to myself when i heard souness was weighing up a 6.5 million bid for him in the summer.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Doesn't mean he can't comment on other teams. I have to agree with JTG on this one, O'Shea has done little to impress since he nutmegged Figo.

Sorry wasnt clear in my comments! I meant Liverpool would be glad to have him at the back! Traore comes to mind!! JOS isnt half as bad as people make out! I would rather him in my team than half the backs playing in the Premiership at the moment!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Big Nelly wrote:

Do you even watch football, 80% of the liverpool team a liability ?

Two of the best midfielders in europe, one of the best defenders in europe.

World class striker who granted is injured but will come good.

That rules 4 or 3 if you want to discount morientes of 11 out so far -

That is 27 percent or 36 percent with moro in.

And post above does not make any more sense of your previous post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

one of the best defenders in europe.

who's that?
    World class striker who granted is injured but will come good..

and that?

• Advertisement

I'm guessing Carragher and Morientes?

Jamie Carragher son, you may havce heard of him.

World class stirker is mentione in that post.

And to go back on topic, JOS is not good enough to play international football for Ireland. The only reason that he is getting a game in Man U side at the moment is because of injuries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭SteM

This is just good business sense imo. I'm not a big far of JOS at United but he's a young player and at least if he's tied to a contract he can't pull a Bosman. Any young player that the manager sees as being useful over the following few seasons should never be allowed to run their contract down a-la Michael Owen at Liverpool. At least if a young player feels he wants to leave he can't hold the club to ransom over not signing a new contract then. Real got Owen for a ridiculous amount because of something like that happening.

Message to United: make sure Ronaldo signs an extension soon.

Do you even watch football, 80% of the liverpool team a liability ?

Two of the best midfielders in europe, one of the best defenders in europe.

have been known to watch a game or two....ok lets start....Gerrard is over-rated....there is plenty of better midfielder in Europe....problem is because we are so close to England we get sucked into all the hype from the English press and think that players are actually better than they are.....admit he did have a good season last year in Champion League....but where was he in Permiership??? playing for England???? when he seen Roy Keane playing against him???? answer nowhere!!! 30 million my ass!!!

I do admit that Alonso and Carragher are top quality players and Alonso is 10 times the player Gerrard ever is or was!! I watched him in Spanish footie and he is alot better than he has shown in PL but it has taken time for him to settle and injury last season didnt help.....

Rest of midfield is useless more or less!!! only one I rate is Potter and he cant get a game!!

World calss striker who granted is injured but will come good.

Not you really are taking the pi**.....where is this World Class Striker????? Crouch??? I rate him but he aint nowhere near World Class....needs a midfield to help him which he hasnt had all season....watch a Southampton game last season with him playing and then watch a Liverpool game this season!! Liverpool might learn a trick or two....Cisse is a joke.....all huff and no puff.....talking of leaving now in Jan which would be a plus for PL....he is a disaster and Liverpool paided 14mil for him......wat a waste......morientas is no where near World Class as well....he is a quality player but has had a nightmare since leaving Real.....how many has he scored since leaving Real for Liverpool???? indeed how many have Liverpool scored this season??? and how many has your World Class strikers scored?????? answer on a postcard please
    That rules 3 or 4 if you want to discount morientes of 11 out so far -

That is 27 percent or 36 percent with moro in. So make 80 percent now son, come on, juistify your pathetic statement.

look at the squad.....it is average at best....this is shown by there league position.....I watched all summer as everyone on here huffed and puffed about how great Liverpool where going to be and that they are class and so on....made a few comments and got shot down by the usual "who is european champions??" so I left it till the season began....and guess what I am right....they are more useless than last season!!! in Europe again they are playing ok because Bene knows his European footie but in the Bread and Butter PL they are terrible....watch the Chelsea game if you dont believe me......4-1 and could have been alot more

Anyway back to original thread thing would you not take O'Shea for Liverpool instead of Hyppia(cant run) or Troare(cant do anythign to be honest)?????

Jamie Carragher son, you may havce heard of him.

Are you on drugs? Thats a genuine question by the way. Carragher would struggle into a top ten of central defenders in the Premier league to be honest with ya, let alone in Europe. One good season in the Champions League, actually 5 good games, doesnt make him a great defender.

Morientes I will not argue with. Liverpools only World Class players are Morientes, Alonso and Gerrard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Big Nelly wrote:
    Sorry wasnt clear in my comments! I meant Liverpool would be glad to have him at the back! Traore comes to mind!! JOS isnt half as bad as people make out! I would rather him in my team than half the backs playing in the Premiership at the moment!!

why did you feel the need to turn this into a Liverpool v Utd thread? Are you that insecure about Utd?

Troare wont be in the team for long as Warnock is going to be first choice left full. Warnock is an excellent playe rand will be as good as Carra.

Stekelly wrote:
    why did you feel the need to turn this into a Liverpool v Utd thread? Are you that insecure about Utd?

Troare wont be in the team for long as Warnock is going to be first choice left full. Warnock is an excellent playe rand will be as good as Carra.

I dont support Utd.....I am a proud Sheffield Wednesday supporter!! I was standing up for an Irish player who I rate and had nothing to do with Liverpool!!

Draupnir wrote:
    Are you on drugs? Thats a genuine question by the way. Carragher would struggle into a top ten of central defenders in the Premier league to be honest with ya, let alone in Europe. One good season in the Champions League, actually 5 good games, doesnt make him a great defender.

Morientes I will not argue with. Liverpools only World Class players are Morientes, Alonso and Gerrard.

Carra has always been top class, watch premiership years on Sky. The thing is he always went about his business unnoticed, appologies if he doesnt draw th eattentin (and bans) that rio does, but I know who I'd prefer. He was always solid as a rock and was a pivitol part of the best defence in the pl for a couple of seasons, its just that Hyypia /Hynchoz got all the credit.

Go through the liverpool team and name those who have CL winners medals. That would put those players amongst the best in europe, now have a look on Jos Mantelpiece.

I would not swap him for Hyypia because firstly Hyypia can pass, and head a ball, lacks some pace but understands football. Debateable on the traore side TBH, can have good games and can have bad games, but is better than having all bad games in recent years as JoS has.

Morientes is way better than you give him credit for Nelly. He has missed much of the start of this season with a hamstring injury.

• Advertisement

Go through the liverpool team and name those who have CL winners medals. That would put those players amongst the best in europe, now have a look on Jos Mantelpiece.

LMAO......same response as I got all pre-season!! not see my comment on it!!! I dont care about the European Champions league win!! its over and done with!! gone....worth nada!!! .....maybe you should start....because if Liverpool keep going the way they are they will be relagated.......but from your point of view its ok because they have a European Champions League medal :confused:

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Morientes is way better than you give him credit for Nelly. He has missed much of the start of this season with a hamstring injury.

I said he was quality and that he has had a nightmare....I dont rate him as world class.....there is about 20 strikers better than him in the World or more!!! when did I not give him credit??? if he was World class then he would not have been let go by Madrid......

I cant even argue against that, damn you!

@SteKelly, Carragher has not and never will be top class. He is a second rate defender in comparison with Top Class central defenders. I'm talking Maldini, Baresi, Cannavaro, Moore, Pallister, Nadal, McGrath, Costacurta etc.

A decent Premier League starter yes, especially in the worst Liverpool teams since 1989, but he did very well last season and was instrumental in winning the European Cup so I cant slag him off for commitment and performances in that tournament.

Big Nelly wrote:
    LMAO......same response as I got all pre-season!! not see my comment on it!!! I dont care about the European Champions league win!! its over and done with!! gone....worth nada!!! .....maybe you should start....because if Liverpool keep going the way they are they will be relagated.......but from your point of view its ok because they have a European Champions League medal :confused:

A team of 80% (or thereabouts) liabilities won the Champions League, do you not think that maybe you exaggerated a little bit perhaps?

Big Nelly wrote:
    if he was World class then he would not have been let go by Madrid......

Whom he then went on to knock out of the CL, and reached the final with Monaco, where he scored 9 goals in 12 games (In Europe).

Once again I will say as you failed to address it, in your last bit of diatribe.

I would absolutley not swap JoS for Hyypia, Jos is not even as good as Whitbread who is second fiddle to Hyypia. I would not swa him for Traore either.

You have as of yet failed to justify your saying that 80% of the liverpoool team is a liablilty, is that because it was meaningless drivel or because you have since realised that it is indefensible.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    A team of 80% (or thereabouts) liabilities won the Champions League, do you not think that maybe you exaggerated a little bit perhaps?

Maybe 80% was a little over the top.....79%
    MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Whom he then went on to knock out of the CL, and reached the final with Monaco, where he scored 9 goals in 12 games (In Europe).

Maybe Im losing it but when did his record for Monaco or Real help Liverpool???? read what I said,.....I said he has had a nightmare since he left Real and couldnt be rated as World Class.....sure if you go that way how many did Prso score for Monaco(think it was them before Rangers) in teh Champions League the season before he went to Rangers???? wasnt it 4 in one game!! so is he World Class?????

Big Nelly wrote:

Is Owen world class? how about makalele?

Big Nelly wrote:

Dude what the ****? Even if all the Liverpool team were ****e, what bearing would that have on me commenting of John O'Shea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

as stated above, this is just good business. jos can play many different positions so its handy to have him around. he is not in fergies best eleven and until he finds the form of his first season he never will be.

as for the utd v liverpool topic, there are players are liverpool that just arent good enough, unfortunately the same can be said for united.

Big Nelly wrote:
    I said he was quality and that he has had a nightmare....I dont rate him as world class.....there is about 20 strikers better than him in the World or more!!! when did I not give him credit??? if he was World class then he would not have been let go by Madrid......

Man you have backed yourself into a corner for something that you just blurted out without thinking about.. Just acknowledge that you were totally wrong and it will all be over ;)

This has gone way off topic, I'll finish my involvement (hopefully) by saying I think Fernando Morientes is a world class striker (it cannot be defined, its always going to be a matter of opinion), John O'Shea has lots to prove, and Dado Prso will never be world class.

Big Nelly, go to http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/, and of the numbered players calculate what percentage are liabilities. Even including the fringe/younger players I think you will find it is nowhere near 79% or 80%.

I'd be interested to see your figure now.

1. Jerzy Dudek
    No where near a quality keeper, Boruc(sp) will be Poland Number 1 from now on, Liverpool are trying to sell as quick as possible
    3. Steve Finnan -- Decent player,
    4. Sami Hyypia -- too old now, no pace, been caught out of position a numebr of times
    6. John Arne Riise -- Decent
    7. Harry Kewell -- Do I have to comment?????
    8. Steven Gerrard ---- Decent Midfielder, rarely control a game thou, on his day great
    9. Djibril Cisse ----waste of 14 million
    10. Luis Garcia ---Ok in Europe, cant handle pace in PL
    14. Xabi Alonso -- World Class, better to come
    15. Peter Crouch -- Decent, not getting support so far
    16. Dietmar Hamann ----Quality, but getting on now
    17. Josemi -- Dont rate this guy...havent seen one good game from him yet
    19. Fernando Morientes ---Quality but hasnt had a good run
    20. Scott Carson -- Solid Keeper
    21. Djimi Traore -- Joke
    22. Momo Sissoko -- Looks like an unfinished diamond, can tackle but passing lets him down
    23. Jamie Carragher --- Good Defender but as mentioned better around, King for one
    24. Florent Sinama Pongolle - Mid table player at best, wat position does he play? thought he was a striker but playign on wing now....needs another few years before he can be really rated
    25. Pepe Reina -- Solid keeper,
    28. Stephen Warnock --- Good player but only first season really, as mentioned O'Shea had a great first season
    30. Boudewijn Zenden - Should have stayed at Boro, more his level
    31. David Raven - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    32. Besian Idrizaj - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    33. Neil Mellor - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    34. Darren Potter - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    35. Danny Guthrie - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    36. Antonio Barragan - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    37. Zak Whitbread - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    38. David Mannix - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Bruno Cheyrou - Doesnt play so I dont rate...joke
    - Salif Diao - Doesnt play so I dont rate......joke
    - Miki Roque - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Carl Medjani - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Lee Peltier - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Danny O'Donnell - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Paul Willis - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    -James Smith - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Ramon Calliste - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Jack Hobbs - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Godwin Antwi - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Anthony Le Tallec - Doesnt play so I dont rate....needs time I think
    - Robbie Foy - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    - Chris Kirkland - Doesnt play so I dont rate....Bene doesnt seem to like him
    - John Welsh - Doesnt play so I dont rate....decent but not in first team really

That is over 80%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Never assume (at least since Perez took over) that Madrid operate on a foundation of logic, ie what the team needs to win games. Political pressures from dear Florentino and the demand of the public help explain:
    a) Selling Makelele, who wasn't considered a galactico and hence wasn't entitled to similar wages (number of trophies won since said sale = 0)
    b) The fact that Iker Casillas' contract runs out in June. Any other club I've have no doubt he'd get a big fat contract but I'm not sure here. Maybe they want to concede more to make the games more exciting and boost viewing figures...
    c) Raul the Undroppable. Even after a barren spell of what I think was 7 months in the league, he has to play as their Spanish figurehead. Wasn't he playing on the left towards the end of last season?

But this is all terribly off topic, Ferguson obviously sees something in the Joshinator no-one else does, much as he was the only one keen enough to relize Alan Smith was really a defensive midfielder extraordinare!

Dude what the ****? Even if all the Liverpool team were ****e, what bearing would that have on me commenting of John O'Shea?

I explained that comment a few lines down!!! sorry wasnt worded the best!!
    This has gone way off topic, I'll finish my involvement (hopefully) by saying I think Fernando Morientes is a world class striker (it cannot be defined, its always going to be a matter of opinion), John O'Shea has lots to prove, and Dado Prso will never be world class.

Big Nelly, go to http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/, and of the numbered players calculate what percentage are liabilities. Even including the fringe/younger players I think you will find it is nowhere near 79% or 80%.

I'd be interested to see your figure now.

Done, was doing it when you posted!!

• Advertisement

You have named ten players as decent or better, which means that they are not a liability, so that's a third lad out of the thirty or so that you managed to rate.

As JTG said, just admit that you were spouting crap and this will all go away with you looking a little less the fool for having admitted same.

1. Jerzy Dudek - Liability
    3. Steve Finnan - Not
    4. Sami Hyypia - Liability
    6. John Arne Riise - Not
    7. Harry Kewell - Liability
    8. Steven Gerrard - Not
    9. Djibril Cisse - Not
    10. Luis Garcia - Liability
    14. Xabi Alonso - Not
    15. Peter Crouch - Not
    16. Dietmar Hamann - 50/50
    17. Josemi - Liability
    19. Fernando Morientes - Not
    20. Scott Carson - Not
    21. Djimi Traore - Liability
    22. Momo Sissoko - Unproven
    23. Jamie Carragher - Not
    24. Florent Sinama Pongolle - Liability
    25. Pepe Reina - Not
    28. Stephen Warnock - Unproven
    30. Boudewijn Zenden - Liability
    31. David Raven - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    32. Besian Idrizaj - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    33. Neil Mellor - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    34. Darren Potter - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    35. Danny Guthrie - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    36. Antonio Barragan - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    37. Zak Whitbread - Doesnt play so I dont rate
    38. David Mannix - Doesnt play so I dont rate

"That is over 80%"

Using your ratings, I have guessed at whether you would define these players as liabilites or not. I reckon you would consider 8 of the main squad as a liability.

8/29 = 27%

SteM wrote:
    This is just good business sense imo. I'm not a big far of JOS at United but he's a young player and at least if he's tied to a contract he can't pull a Bosman. Any young player that the manager sees as being useful over the following few seasons should never be allowed to run their contract down a-la Michael Owen at Liverpool. At least if a young player feels he wants to leave he can't hold the club to ransom over not signing a new contract then. Real got Owen for a ridiculous amount because of something like that happening.

Message to United: make sure Ronaldo signs an extension soon.

i'd agree with this post regarding o shea's contract. Ronaldo has actually signed a 4 year 50,000/pw deal.

And lads, it would be nice if thread got back to the topic or at least talked about players contracts r something instead of how crap liverpool are!

Ronaldo has actually signed a 4 year 50,000/pw deal.

Link? I don't think he has yet, apparently it is close though.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    "That is over 80%"

Using your ratings, I have guessed at whether you would define these players as liabilites or not. I reckon you would consider 8 of the main squad as a liability.

8/29 = 27%

Ahh there is always 2 points of view...you asked me to comment on the whole squad,....then you decide to cancel out half of them to suits your maths!! all the players listed above are in the first team squad so have to be counted into the maths....also the 50/50 and unproven have to be taken into account....maybe not as far as 80% but closer to it than your 27%.....once they are in first team squad according to most managers they should be part of the first team....so I count them in.....11 players dont win games....a team does!! :D

• Advertisement

Big Nelly wrote:
    Ahh there is always 2 points of view...you asked me to comment on the whole squad

No I asked you to comment on the numbered players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Lads in fairness both JoS and Djimi are crap.
    How John O'Shea gets his game is anyone's guess. He must be good in the contract negotiations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭SteM

Ronaldo has actually signed a 4 year 50,000/pw deal.

Might have missed something since then but in the original link for the BBC article it says:
    Ferguson also revealed that 20-year-old Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo is close to signing a new deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

More like this tbh but when you think about it united squad isnt too much better. O'shea and fletcher should not be seeing first team football at such a high rated club. Silvestre is always dodgy. Bardsley is promising tbh and could be a regular in a year or two. Ronaldo is one of the most overrated people thuogh. he runs and runs and swings his legs around the place but doesnt score when he gets in the box and ends up on his knees complaining like a whining bitch. Richardson is very promising. he is a great winger and still so young. Park needs to get his chance. he showed what he could do in the fulham game. setting up the goals. he has a goood touch of the ball. giggs is still there and its unfortunate that he wont get as much of a game now cause he is still amazing. Van nistellrooy can score some simple goals but he is a lazy shíte. he doesnt run for/with the ball. hes lucky he ends up in the right spaces at the right time though.

1. Jerzy Dudek - Liability
    4. Sami Hyypia - Liability
    7. Harry Kewell - Liability
    8. Steven Gerrard - Not
    9. Djibril Cisse - 50/50
    10. Luis Garcia - Liability
    15. Peter Crouch - How can anyone judge? he has played like one match or somethin
    16. Dietmar Hamann - 50/50
    17. Josemi - Liability
    19. Fernando Morientes - Liability(cant score a feckin goal)
    21. Djimi Traore - Liability
    22. Momo Sissoko - 50/50
    24. Florent Sinama Pongolle - Liability
    28. Stephen Warnock - Liability
    30. Boudewijn Zenden - Liability

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    No I asked you to comment on the numbered players.

Which I done!!! you asked me....I done it.....finished I think.....also wasnt Liverpool one of the many clubs trying to sign O'Shea when he was a youth footballer but he went to Utd because they said he could stay in Ireland and do Leaving Cert and then join there squad

Anyway getting back to O'Shea he has also been highly rated by Fergie but has only played in the middle a few times for Utd, he is a great central defender which is his position.....he is playing out of position at the moment but still doing a decent job for Utd.....

SteM wrote:
    Might have missed something since then but in the original link for the BBC article it says:

oh yeah, i have to stop reading the Star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

i dont think JoS is half as bad as people make him outt o be and i for one am quite happy that he's signed another contract. Man u needs players that can fill the gaps (like p. neville did) when needed and do a job there.
    That would put those players amongst the best in europe,
    So Greece are among the best teams in europe now (since l'pool players are for winning one CL)?
    Theres more to winning games than just your teams skill as im sure you all know well. Infact a lot more.
    Managers tactical prowess/ knowledge of the opposition is vital. Also the ability to motivate and bang home said tactics.

Benitez is quite good(especially so in Europe, but less in Premiership) at the above, the liverpool players imo are only slightly above average with a few exceptions.

Big Nelly wrote:
    Which I done!!! you asked me....I done it.....finished I think.....also wasnt Liverpool one of the many clubs trying to sign O'Shea when he was a youth footballer but he went to Utd because they said he could stay in Ireland and do Leaving Cert and then join there squad

Anyway getting back to O'Shea he has also been highly rated by Fergie but has only played in the middle a few times for Utd, he is a great central defender which is his position.....he is playing out of position at the moment but still doing a decent job for Utd.....

I give up. Its like arguing with a brick wall.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I give up. Its like arguing with a brick wall.

Thank you!! I rather if you said block wall!!!

You should really take up debating mate. You stick to your guns no matter how wrong people think you are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement