Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rome: total war; best game ever?

Options
  • 14-10-2005 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

I got this game three days ago and just cant stop playing it, I thought Football manager was adictive, well it aint got nothing on this game.
    I mean its a quality game if you just play it age of empires style, ie. building up your armies and moving them around the map. But then the actual part of the game when you can control them in battle is absolutely ridiculously amazing.
    I can not see a fault in this game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Wardogs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

It is a quality game alright, and I do love it. The Barbarian Invasion expansion pack is class. But for some reason I remember getting involved in my Medieval Total War campaigns much more deeply.

If you don't think there are any faults in the game then I advise you NOT to visit the official forums, as its full of people complaining about things - and once you hear about them you start to notice them yourself. Ignorance is bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

And if you start to get bored with it, there's always the Rome: Total Realism mod to try. A lot of changes to the game (sadly for some, no more wardogs), which gives you a new feel to your campaigns. The best and most extensive fan mod I've ever seen for a game.

Advertisement