Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

www.cargiant.co.uk

Options
  • 14-10-2005 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

www.cargiant.co.uk
    Have put in a deposit on a car there, and will travel over to see it next week. Have anyone bought from this place in the UK ? Or have any thoughts..

THX

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Did you get over to check out the cars?

Anyone used this outfit before? Pricewise they seem good and the location is not bad if flying into London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

what if they sell you a lemon, you'll have a job bringing it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

I was there last Saturday.I was over in Friends for the new Year and went along to check for an A4 2004 1.9tdi.There are plenty of them there and the place is well organised with different areas for different brands.I would have no problem buying from them.Both my friends in London have dealt with them and they have had no problems what so ever.

For example, I was looking as I already said for an A4 1.9tdi 2004 and was pointed in the direction of the Audi Area.There were hunndreds of them from station wagons to saloons, but no 2004 models.

Keep an eye on their website because whats there is their actual stock.

Best of luck !

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

The bones of contention on the review page seem to be about the amount of time it takes to process your order, and the amount of time spent waiting around.

One guy was complaining and gave a low rating to them because they were insisting on replacing 3 defective parts for him before letting him drive away in it! Hello? I think that's damn good service!!

Another guy said that after he drove away, his brakes were juddering. Car giant told him to take his car to a local garage and have an estimate faxed to them, and they'd pay for it. Again, that's damn good.

I think I've just found the source of my next car..

• Advertisement
Advertisement