Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are DeLey supporters perverting the course of justice?

Options
  • 14-10-2005 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not well versed on the laws in the US with regard to a defendant trying to influence a jury, or even a potential jury. so someone can help me out here.

surely putting out an advertisement on television attacking the person who has issued an inditement against you should be considered as either contaminating the jury pool or perverting the course of justice

the video can be found here (stream 300k)
    http://speedstream.netro.ca/freefund/video/baddog_300.wmv

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

"Its not a crime to be a conservative" - Hilarious!

Is it true what was said about a movie being made? That can't be right either.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

according to this , he is. I would imagine that the people wanting to make it asked him after the indidtments rather than before, but then i could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

What is really funny in all this is he has actually gone after more Democrats then Republicans.

Advertisement