Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Accesories for Mitsubishi Pajero Jr?????

Options
  • 14-10-2005 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I've been searching for the last few weeks for parts for a Mitsubishi Jr. More specifically a wheel cover and (at a long shot) those wire cover things for the lights and fog lights.
    I was doing it as a surprise for my girlfriend for an anniversary but that time has come and gone and was hoping to get it in before xmas.
    They seam impossible to find, I've searched the internet, papers, magazines, car dealers and local sources but the cheapest I could find would set me back £100 sterling, and that was before resray, graphics, vat or delivery. My local source wanted to get me one from Japan (as it's an import) and charge me a cool €700 for it!!!!!!

Any input?????

Thanks in advance

Advertisement