Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hey there big breated ladies

• 14-10-2005 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Ok, here is the deal, I have put on about 20lbs in the last year, now even though my body has changed, my taste in clothes hasn't, i still love hipster jeans, halter neck tops, baby doll dresses etc
    Now I ma not a total heffer, but I have lost all tone (I ma back at aerobics now though, so I am being pro active!) My graduation is in about a months time and I would look sexy and sophisticated, I am about size 12/14, 5"6 and I have massive boobs, which i don't mind exposing a bit of, but I am going for classy sexy, not trashy sexy!!!
    Any ideas, based on this seasons stock? I have brown curly hair and a pale complexion, if that helps the thought process?

Audge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I have the same build as yourself, 14, 5"6, big boobs, Depends on what atyle you want too, but I got a pair of black velvet boot cut jeans in Next recently, them with slightly pointy toe boots/shoes, with a bit of a heel, and a nice cut top/blouse with a nicely fitted blazer looks good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

Yeah, that sounds good actually, slimming, smart and sexy!!! Cheers! Havent done the blazer thing before but it sounds pretty cool!!!!

Advertisement