Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit too quiet around here...

Options
  • 14-10-2005 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

Where have you all gone? This forum was jammers a few weeks ago and now everyone seems to have dissapeared.

Are you all secretly studying 24/7 studying without telling me? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

I still visit here regularly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Lord Oz wrote:
    I still visit here regularly :D
    ^
    So do I :) When I visit here there is no one but me and a couple of weeks ago there were a good few here every time I was on, where have they all disappeared to? I wonder are they all studying 24/7? Last time I checked the exams weren't starting 'til June :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

CrimE wrote:
    Hey everyone,

Where have you all gone? This forum was jammers a few weeks ago and now everyone seems to have dissapeared.

Are you all secretly studying 24/7 studying without telling me? :eek:

I noticed that too, anytime i visit im all alone! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Yup, hope it picks up again as its a cool place to be able to come to talk with my fellow lc'ers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

I've been taking an hour out everyday to watch this new show that is brilliant and I usually have homework/study to finish so only time is a cuple minutes on the weekend! 6 tests to study for this week should be great!! But yeh this place is very quiet!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

yeah it actually is really quiet! tho i'm online like every nite...

Whoo seems to be a little bit more lively around here tonight!

How are things going with you all?

CrimE wrote:
    Whoo seems to be a little bit more lively around here tonight!

How are things going with you all?
    thats coz its the WEEKEND!!!! i'm freaking tired...went to the cinema last nite with a mate and got home at 12:30 and had to be up at 7:30 this morning! i need my 8 hours every nite lol :)

Lol when i got home yesterday I thought it would be a really clever idea to just have a quick lie down. Next thing i know its 6.45 and ive fallen asleep with my contacts in, not fed the dog and not started dinner.... and couldnt get asleep till 2 :rolleyes:

omg that reminds me of a story about my friend...after a nite out we all went bk to my house and fell asleep (as u do..) but she forgot to take out her contacts. in the morning she woke up and they had fused to her eyeballs...it woz freaky like! she had to go to the hospital and everything and had to wear a patch over each eye for 2months...she's 18 like! haha i thought it was hilarious..but she didnt...but the good thing is that she never forgets to take her contacts out any more1!

• Advertisement

:eek:

Jaysus i didnt think you could have to go to hospital!

*Note to self: No more daytime naps*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Yeh this place really has died lately, I come here nearly every night, but there's never any activity so I just leave.

I too have been having naps when I come home, on Thursday after study I slept like a baby for two hours, and awoke with that disgusting groggy feeling.........ugh

I've fallen into a later pattern of sleeping; 12:20am or so until 7:45am, 7hrs and 25 minutes, the recommended sleeping time is 5-8 hours so I should be fine, but still i fall asleep when I come home every second say lately

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Right now there's "4 (1 members & 3 guests)". They should really register, this board generally seems to have more guests than users on at a given time.

:eek: Or maybe its registered users in here on the sly...

I'm here all alone :eek: Just thought I would pop in to say hello and now to say goodbye, but Im sure I will be back soon enough :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Hmm i dont visit here near enough, but every time i do it is empty :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I'm here. Lurking. As usual. Lurking is fun, and creepy. Emphasis on the creepy. :eek:

Funkstard wrote:
    Yeh this place really has died lately, I come here nearly every night, but there's never any activity so I just leave.

thats exactly what i do!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Lord Oz wrote:
    Right now there's "4 (1 members & 3 guests)". They should really register, this board generally seems to have more guests than users on at a given time.

Thats what happens every time im on this!! I dont know what to even say anymore!lol! Because there is no one to keep covo goin! Lurkers come out of your closets you are welcome :D Have a great week all! Keep smiling (Ive turned over a new leaf I'm trying to be positive!!:D!! )

This thread has given life to the LC forum again :D and there are 5 people on now on only 1 of them is a guest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement