Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German sites

Options
  • 14-10-2005 6:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭

Has anyone got a German web address with english translation for shooting accessories eg holsters,spare mags etc,besides 'triebel.de and frankonia.de'.
    Im finding it hard to locate spare mags for my H&K 9mm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kryten

Here is a link to the Deutsch Waffen Journal Website. Unfortunately it is in German, but I think Yahoo tools can do translation of web pages. The site may have some links on it. The magazine itself is full of ads of shooting suppliers.(if you can get your hands on a copy)
    Deutsch Waffen Journal

I hope this helps a bit,

rgds
    Kryten
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

I have a copy of this months[Oct] if anyone wants a photocopied or other article. :D
    2112 get on to HK in Germany they should supply you with mags aplenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

Send a e.mail to Markv.Mulekom mulekom@novi.net, mention John FitzGerald Irish Practical Shooting Association, Mark will sort you out, nice guy . DVC John

Advertisement