Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Site New Maps

• 15-09-2001 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

i got my new site up, its got loadsa new shots and maps to dl

its not finished but theres a good bit up there

http://homepage.ntlworld.ie/seadna

Comments

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Tried the link... Correct me if Im wrong, but all I got was a throbbing THRAX flash type signiture thing :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

link entitled "enter site" i know why u didnt see the link, i always forget how high my resolution is, i shall modify it appropriately.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Post here when it's done :)

Im actually thinking of re-creating the mapping site / IRC room me & Drake made a while back - Quite a lot of mappers around... If we do this then we should all pitch in and get a mapping scene going...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

The site is pretty cool but the resolution is a bit high. I like the blue and then the light blue as text. Also the maps look very nice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

nice work there seanda...

it's a wonder that no matter what textures are used, a quake map looks fecking class regardless !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

fahking hell, ne one know a good free webspace provider, not enuff space for all my maps on ntlworld

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Get in contact with MindPhuck on the Quake board, he'd probably set you up with some space on quake.ie or fortress.ie.

Lovely stuff - Once we get the mapping community site going we may host it there anyway :D

Nice to have a fwe options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

nice site thrax, the only thing is not everyone as a 60 inch monitor to view it with ;)

good maps too

Advertisement