Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impossible

• 15-09-2001 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

I thought this was impossible but i am connected @54666.
    Is this a miracle of miracles.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭R. Daneel Olivaw

That's great dude, but it's like shaking hands with Angelina Jolie. You can't wash your hand ever again, and you can disconnect ever again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

tis true but look at me 64k constantly .... omg 128k even better ..... what am i gona do ....

well ye i rember that feeling of connecting with a 56k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

what local xchange you at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I connected at 57.6k once =*)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

well i connect at 10mbs constantly at home.i remember those 56k days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

But you aren't mortal anymore, you've transcended.
    You should go post on some sort of Cult boards and lead your minions toa firey doom in some freaky mass-suicide ritual involving Micheal Jackson Memorobelia and Marilyon Manson Music..........

i still 0wnerz j00 all wiv meh über-l337 28.8 connection over a DACS box......

This brand of l;337-ness was brought to you by the money-scrounging cünts at Eircon. "Go nowhere. Slower. "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

ok well i kind of fibed i do connect at 10mbs but my downloads are caped so i never get 10mbs the record speed i got was 1.42mbs i normaly get 100 or 200 kbs

Advertisement