Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 06

• 14-10-2005 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Went into Game with an open mind today, to get a new game for my PSP, as i'm heading off to london 2morro, and wanted something which will keep me occupied on the plane/train.

Saw Fifa 06 and said feck it, it will fill the Pro Evo gap! Its class. For a handheld, this is a quality soccer release. I find the ball a bit hard to see when its moving around fast on the far side of the pitch, but after your eyes adjusting its grand.

Deffinatly worth a rent, although i think €55 for any game, on any format is a bit steep.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

does any off u know if fifa06 will be out4 the ps1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

no.

sony has pretty much stopped supporting the ps1. they only want to support 2 consoles at a time (ps2 and ps3 - psp is a different project)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

iv tried this its pants man! awful game.. try winning eleven 9 if your really stuck import it. much better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

thats a bummer up the dubs 4sam 2006 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

there's a demo of pro evo5 in the latest issue of PSM2UK, with resi 4 on the cover

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mayto

I think its a huge improvement on the bug ridden first version and proper online play is great. Definitely worth a rent and definitely not pants unless your a pro evo fanboy who hates every fifa game without ever playing it ;) . Winning eleven/Pro Evo is probably better but that has some flaws which will more than likely be in the european version.

Advertisement