Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Ross Watching!!!

• 15-09-2001 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Is it just me or is Paul Ross Omnipresent?
    You know who I'm talking about. Jonathan Wosses talentless sibling.
    It seems that everytime I turn on the TV he's there giving his tenpence worth on something or other. Why is such a smug little Z-lister getting such coverage.
    He exists in the world of talking heads shows. You know the kind that usually begin with "I love the 80s' or the "100 best tv family accidents".
    This man is incredible. He has been a child of the 70's, 80's and 90's. His is a man of every generation and is qualified to talk on every subject from Kung Fu to Kajagoogoo, and is a close friend of everyone from Clint Eastwood to John Noakes. Oh yeah and did I mention he's Jonathan Wosses little brother!
    This man is a MEDIA WHORE of the worst kind and must be stopped at all costs.
    I think we should all keep a vigil round the clock and cry out "W***KER" every time his pug little face comes on our screens. So good luck Paul Ross Watcher's, let us count his offences in the hope that some day he will pay for his crimes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by spiroagnew-man
    I think we should all keep a vigil round the clock and cry out "W***KER" every time his PUG little face comes on our screens.

Dont insult me by saying my name when ure talking about such low life beings :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

You think he's omnipresent, try Jamie Theakston.

Not a night goes by when he doesn't pretend to remember some fad from the 1840's, like the invention of the steam engine.

Advertisement