Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for old model cars etc.,

Options
  • 15-10-2005 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for old model cars, trucks, vans and buses from 1940's to the 1980's. Corgi, Matchbox, Dinky toys, Spot-on and any others. All conditions even wreaks! Would prefer large collections if possible but everything considered. I'm based in co. Cork so can collect anywhere south easily but will arrange for collection anywhere else. I'm not a dealer but I will pay a fair price. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

im sure this should be in wanted general somehwere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Sorry to offend Flunked, I tried motors and got nowhere, didn't think many interested people would look at " for sale" in general for a niche subject like Models. If I'm in the wrong place feel free to move or delete it moderators.

Advertisement