Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't be Afrad...

• 15-10-2005 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Sorry...had to do it...you know it's gonna be the front page of The Mirror's racing pages tomorrow.

Anyway, this is my only bet of the day tomorrow. The horse has been laid out for this race and I think it's something close to a certainty. Yes of course, there's no such thing as a certainty etc etc...but come tomorrow alot of people are going to try and find something to beat it...there is, of course, each way value to be had but I think this is the horse to be on. I've missed the boat with the price, especially when he was gifted his beneficial draw but Pricewise hasn't selected him so the price shouldn't get too silly.

There are a 500 horses in the race and paddy power are paying on the first 50.....ok there are 36 runners and you'll get a measly 5 places....

My advice:

Afrad - WIN
    Ten Carat - EW
    Mirjan - EW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭leef23

what race are you talking about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Newmarket 3.45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

fade2black wrote:
    Newmarket 3.45

you would do good to pick a winner in that race.its like the grand nationl with all them horses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭sector

Ye that awful price considering would scare me right off.

much more value in let's roll EW perhaps.

Best of luck though!

I note into the dark is running later on today a newkt, should take it np.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

i've taken seargent cecil for the win at 14's.. just a few euro to make it more enjoyable to watch

• Advertisement

after watching rakti go down i'm getting in for 4euro at 16's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

no good....brilliant by Sergeant Cecil though

well done to nick!

i didn't see that happening!

yeah, jockey did everything right.. which was a change from the earlier performances of robinson and fallon..

i also layed chelsea last night, so it's turning out to be not such a bad day :)

Cool, well i'm on ceresfield at 5:00 & that's it for me, hopefully recoup todays little mishaps!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement