Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violence, anger and Eircom. some rules.

Options
  • 15-09-2001 8:59pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads and lassies.

There is a lot of anger towards Eircom. I'm angry too (as some of my posts have shown).

However, I will not tolerate expressions of violence towards anyone. eg: inappropriate suggestions of bombing their HQ or attacking their cars. I know these things are said in jest and arent serious, but its inappropriate and doesnt help anything.

Particularly offensive are the comments drawing allusion to the recent terrorism attacks on the WTC.

If you feel you CANNOT control your impulses to make such comments then I cannot see how you can continue in this community and I would politely but firmly request that you delete your account and do not return to www.boards.ie as you are not welcome here.

Tom Murphy
    Director
    Boards.ie Ltd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭cmkrnl

Well said that man.

greg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭E-Hub

I sure there will be some eircom managers are sitting in their office on Monday breaking there bolox laughing at how stupid some people are making themselves look, they press the buttons and you all do exactly what’s expected like sheep. All I can say is I must be some kind of telepath because I predicted all this like 5 months ago before ioffl even formed. Did anybody really expect more, we have been talking about price and caps for months here.
    Were all pissed at not getting the service, im pissed for not having it a year ago, if you cant handle this then how will you take what’s ahead, there will be a lot of set backs on the road to were we want to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

There are some forums i won't ever visit again because of fools on them (including the moderators sometimes), be they bigots, racists or whatever i still always think its the minority who spoil the party. There would be something very wrong somewhere if the entire organisatrion was judged by a handful of twits. It shouldnt happen and won't. ya?

well i dont think we have any bigots or racists here on this forum, were all fairly open minded on things, even im willing to listen to people who have a problem with me. So know i dont think the regs of this forum would allow anybody like that the feel welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

tis true there aint any apart from me kinda and im not raciest i h8 every one of u just the same apart from the one that buys me beer :) him shall just get a lil telling off . but all in all i dont wish any bad things on ppl . ... well most ppl like that guy who made groundhog day what was he thinking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

well said DeV.

What are you talking about bard; you supported people, who wanted to kick the **** out of me. You never said it yourself but you saw the post and never removed them, therefore you agree with them.

Ps To all the people who said they wanted a piece of me at the seminar. I was there were where you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by E-Hub
    What are you talking about bard; you supported people, who wanted to kick the shit out of me.

WRONG AGAIN.

Please don't make such accusations without backing them up properly. I didn't and don't give the slightest bit of support to anyone who wants to kick the shit out of anyone on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement