Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

problem converting avi to dvd

• 15-10-2005 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

hi,
    i have cucusoft avi to dvd converter and i successfully converted an avi file to dvd but it always fails when i try convert my song of the south avi movie.
    it did start to work once, but i had to cancel it a minute into the operation and it hasnt worked since when i try!
    it always shuts down the program when its trying to:
    "initialize multimedia stream 26"

i also tried doing it with boilsoft's avi to vcd/dvd converter v1.48 but it says status failed and in the convert progress box it says "no input data"

can anyone explain why multiple programs wont edit this avi file please?

cheers

Advertisement