Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monkey Island 3/4?

Options
  • 15-10-2005 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get my hands on either of these games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

£16.96 (excluding shipping) for both together from Amazon (scroll down to "Perfect Partner" and click buy both).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

You can get Monkey Island 3 new and sealed for under €15 (including postage) from reputable sellers on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

They never made a Monkey Island 4. ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

I wish they hadn't, really did not like MI4

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

What's going on? What all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here!
    Monkey Island 4 does not exist! (His mind has been corrupted by colors, sounds, and shapes! )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

The Curse of Monkey Island is no:4.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Escape from Monkey Island (Monkey 4) was an insult to every monkey island fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Sure so was Monkey Island 3

As far as I am concerned Monkey Island series is like the Alien series or the Terminator series, it stopped at 2 and that is that ... now let me put my fingers in my ears and start shouting "la la la la la la .. not listening .. la la la la"

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

I thought Monkey Island 3 was the best of the lot. Monkey Island 4 kept the humourous tone of the series but something with the interface. Best series of Adventure games out there imo. (But I never played sam and max)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Grim Fandango rocked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭captain P

Lord Oz wrote:
    Escape from Monkey Island (Monkey 4) was an insult to every monkey island fan.

im a big monkey island fan and i didnt find it an insult.
    Grim Fandango rocked!

it most certainly did, a bit more difficult of a game than monkey though i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've only ever really had time for Monkey Island 1 and 2.

I always felt they could have had more monkeys in them though.

Advertisement