Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wardrobe revamp!

• 15-10-2005 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

right, i've lots quite a bit of weight recently (woo, all that work finally paid off!)

but im left with the annoying fact that most of my jeans are
    a) of a loose fitting style anyway
    b) now pretty much too big for me

im looking for somewhere i can get some nice ass-hugging jeans, that DONT have those horrible drainpipe legs! i cant stand them! i like a decent flare on my jeans, but the fashion is for straight legs right now, and nowhere seems to have anything else

any suggestions on somewhere to get decent jeans that wont clean this poor student out? i've already bought a bunch of new tops (omg the size 8 fits me, i've got to buy it!!!) so i haven't exactly got too much to spend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

They seem to have slightly flared jeans still in mosts shops - in Galway, anyway. Try A-wear, Topshop, River Island or Miss Selfridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

am Pull 'n Bear.. their jeans are comfy but tight fitting and aren't straight cut.. not too expensive either!! Give em a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Sevens do nice flare jeans....AND they're very ass hugging :D

But other than that sure give the already mentioned shops a try, you could try arnotts too and I'm sure sure a few of the shops in Stephens green SC are worth a try too (very moderately priced but I don't know the names of them)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Thren

Try Awear most definitely - Oasis also sometimes has some nice flared styles, but a bit pricier. H&M have also launched a new denim range, but of course are only out in Dundrum at the moment (roll on the Henry St opening).
    Congrats on the weightloss btw :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Thren wrote:
    Congrats on the weightloss btw :)

I'll second that congratulations! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement