Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loudon Wainright III

Options
  • 15-10-2005 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

dunno if i spelt it right... anyway, does any1 have BBC 3 or 4... i was watchin BBC4 the other night and there was this programme about that dude... the name rang a faintly audible bell in the distant wilderness of my memory... but anyway he has some really funny songs some of which i'm sure must embarass the hell out of Rufus, most of all the one called "Rufus is a Titman" among others... a wierd guy... in the funny sense of the word...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Sweetness!

I went to see him with my dad a few months ago in Vicar street and I thought it was gonna be such a crap night but his songs were bloody hilarious, I was falling off my seat laughing. That song about Rufus is so odd but funny! Loudon is quite old so it was really weird hearing this old guy sing all these mad songs :)

Advertisement