Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Metal

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭h-street23

Heartwork all the way: Mithras too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 BoobC

Pugsley wrote:
    Saw Condemned at the Nile gig in Dublin at the end of the summer, while I agree that Nile are fairly boring, I found nothing too impressive about condemned either,
    Have your heard their demos? Both are really good. Real catchy stuff, they're well worth getting into.
    Pugsley wrote:
    Had a chance to see them at Day of Darkness, alas I arrived a bit late (hard to predict a 6 hour long drive, expected 4 hours, got 6 :(), alas that festival was worth the trip 25 times over for Rotting Christ, Mourning Beloveth and Carnun Rising! (last 2 are irish, Doom and black metal respectively).
    That was some gig. Missed CR, Scavenger and part of Desaster as I was outside with Buckfast and a fatty boombatty. I was beyond bolloxed! MB were the band of the day. The backing samples were way too loud during Rotting Christ. I got a bootleg of the show if you're interested in a trade.

Advertisement