Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kranks Korner.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Lopper

Yeah, Papa Gino's on Denmark st is lovely, but the buggar doesn't open till late-ish. Fave chipper is Luigi's opposite the Railway Station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

MikeTyson wrote:
    ya it doesnt taste as good as it used to, but its still alright better than macky d's and them places. chicken hut is nice but it after eating a ****load of food there ud still b hungry 4 sum reason. i usually eat in the golden grill or get a takeaway from the yellow road

a chemical called MSG is the cause of you feeling hungry after eating loads of food at these fast food restaurants. MSG makes you feel temporarily full until you leave. then your hungry again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kingslea

Chong wrote: »
    I was just wondering is this place still open and does anyone go there cause when I was a kid I always wanted to go there but parents thought it was a dive.

Well Kranks Korner is still open, but the original people sold it back in 2003 to Wimpy, it now belongs to Supermacs and is run as a Supermacs. Pity that the original people left it. But then there were some desperate thugs around the town, so I'm not surprised. Guess sometimes people have enough!!
    Your parents were wrong about it being a dive. It was one of the first places in Limerick to implement food safety. Never judge a book by the cover, I think that the huge numbers of people who used go in to it spoke for itself. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Wow, this is the zombiest zombie thread I've ever seen.

Also Kranks isn't still open, different restaurant completely.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Zombie thread with inaccurate information, so closing :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement