Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeeps rigged with C4... acceptable or not?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

One thing that annoys me is choppers flyin down the runway, like their a plane & need to take off. Ya goto reload or repair & boom, both dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Agent47

lol yeah thats annoying, i have had it where 3 jets (me in one) came to refuel at airfield on wake, me and one other going one direction other guy coming at us, wiv a bit of luck/ skilled diving (i actually ducked in my seat) we managed to get it so i was practically scrapping the floor guy wiv me pulled up and guy coiming at us went in the middle:cool:

Either extreme luck or a combination of well tuned players :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I think its based on armor. Which ever vehicle has more armor is the one doing the killing. So a tank can crush jeeps etc. It also works out that a jet "kills" the chopper though...

Advertisement