Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Chocolate Melt Free

• 15-10-2005 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭

Okay, situation. If i were to keep a few bars of chocolate (lets say Snickers) in my bag for an extended period of time while moving etc... how could i keep them from getting warm and melted? Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

I would say just keep the bag out of the sun... Or if you have those small ice pack things (the non-wet kind), that might work too.

I hate it when chocolate gets melted... :( If nothing works, then just stick the candy in the refrigerator or freezer when you get home; they'll un-melt pretty fast.. hahaha.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Try and keep it somewhere loose. Pressure(trapped under books, squeezed in a tight pocket etc) will cause it to melt quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Thanks for the help, id say the 'keep 'em loose' solution might suit me better... good job winters a comin'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ya could keep them on the outer part of your bag (pockets, if ya have them) or if you are bringing them from home, put them in the freezer before ya head out so by the time ya wanna eat them they will have thawed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Crucifix wrote:
    Try and keep it somewhere loose. Pressure(trapped under books, squeezed in a tight pocket etc) will cause it to melt quicker.

Yeah, that's a good idea!!

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

yea i find that if u keep choc seperete from the other stuff in ur bag it doesn melt as quick, my opinion is to jus eat it on the way, always works for me!!

Advertisement