Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Nuns

• 16-10-2005 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Four nuns are in a car one day, while driving along a truck ploughs into their small car killing all off them. At the gates of heaven they meet St. Peter who says "welcome children of god, you must all confess your sins to me and god in order to enter heaven". The first nun walks up and says "Forgive but i saw a penis once". St Peter says "you are forgiven" and the nun washes her eyes wih holy water. The second nun walks forward and says "I touched a penis once" and washes her hands in the holy water. The third nun is about to walk forward when the forth one rushes in front and says "Wait a minute, let me gargle with that water first before, she wipes her arse with it.

Comments

Advertisement