Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Funny Thing happened last night....

Options
  • 16-10-2005 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Was driving with a friend last night, He drives a Evo Rep anyway driving down the road this guy was driving up his ass going from side to side, Friend just drove on as normal anyway and got to the traffic lights. Ignored the guy behind him untill all we saw was smoke coming from behind us, The guy and his two friends in the car were trying to be "Cool" in front of the "Evo" by doing burn outs we just laughed lights went green took off then relised the guy behind us burst his two tyres in the process of a burn out have to say it made my night fuking sad bastrds, Boy Racers are getting worse...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

hahahahahha:D

thats funny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

This has been happening me alot lately,stupid fools see a modified car and automatically think your going to race them and its not just other young lads in **** heaps with 90degree caps revving beside you.

I normally just look and laugh at them then carry on about my buisness,Another one that seems to actually drive motorists mad is when driving in a built up area with ramps and having to slow right down to go over them,they get so iritated and drive right on your bumper thinking it'l make you speed over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I say that was the plan they wanted to race, after the traffic lights there was a dual carrigway but he didnt get that far....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Good one LOL :D

I often wonder what it must be like to have no brains !

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

muppets :D, thats a kodak moment

is your friend called/branded a boy racer for driving an Evo kitted non-Evo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Was driving with a friend last night, He drives a Evo Rep anyway driving down the road this guy was driving up his ass going from side to side, Friend just drove on as normal anyway and got to the traffic lights. Ignored the guy behind him untill all we saw was smoke coming from behind us, The guy and his two friends in the car were trying to be "Cool" in front of the "Evo" by doing burn outs we just laughed lights went green took off then relised the guy behind us burst his two tyres in the process of a burn out have to say it made my night fuking sad bastrds, Boy Racers are getting worse...

Nice one. :D:D:D There is a God! ;)

Similar thing happened to me last night also. Driving along at about the speeed limit on a suberban road, see these xeneon lights in my rear view mirror appproaching, looked again they were right up my tail. This was a built up area and wasn't I was doing around the speed limit. Anyway this car was buzzing around my tail like a bee, first he moves close to the hard shoulder then out to the centre white line. He could not overtake as there was alot of oncoming traffic, so this carries on for about 5 mins until we come to a set of traffic lights, I'm turning right so go into the lane for this and he zooms on the inside for going straight on, anyway he flies past and gets stuck behind a bus a bit further down the road. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

He doesnt do the stuff boy racers do, he doesnt show off but i would much prefer to take my car if we were ever going anywhere.....
    ciarsd wrote:
    muppets :D, thats a kodak moment

is your friend called/branded a boy racer for driving an Evo kitted non-Evo?

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

I don't know why they do that, before you guys say anything about my car, I am plaining to get another car and do nothing to it to drive on the road and I am taking the integra off the road for track only as it is almost ready, but for now I am still saving up my money for a new car, so I still have this fast enough car on the road.

I drive in and out of work, visit friends and shopping thats about it and always around 45kmph to 55kmph, reasonable speed, and there's this 91 Starlet with horribly loud backbox(I use a silencer by the way), and tinted windows with shiny alloys, everytime he see's me he drives right up my tail, if I had brake he would have to buy me a new bumper and spray job, he does that all the time, really annoying, why they do that is beyond me, its like 214BHP vs 60 BHP??? I really dont like that guy, there are people who have a bit of respect but small numbers of them!!!

Advertisement