Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Theories for Season 2?

• 16-10-2005 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey everyone,
    For those of us that have not yet seen ANY of season 2 and are waiting for it to come out on RTE 2, any of you's got any theories about whats going to happen in the next series. I've been talkin to my friends about it and i just want to hear what ya'll think.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

well ive seen up to episode 4 but i dont think u wud like to hear about it well if u do tell me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best put a "IRL:" in the title just in case! And just to clarify:

No US spoilers or even incinuation of any future plotlines at any point during this thread's lifetime!

MmmmKay?

EDIT:

WarzoneBrother:
    don't even bother! Think steveland should think about stricter punishments (i.e banning) for this teasing of people who haven't seen the second series with talk like "i've seen the first 2 episodes.. it's great... nah nah nah nah etc.".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

does anyone know when the new seasons gonna be shown on in ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Early next year hopefully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I've heard rumours that it may be as early as the end of February but to be honest I'd say May/June would be more likely.

PS. Look on the bright side RTE2 viewers, Channel4 probably won't be starting it until around August.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

I cant wait, the last episode was a bit of a let down, it didnt tell you anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

well it said at the end of the first one that the new one should be out in the new year, so i'd presume january or february.

as for any theories. i read in the paper a few weeks ago that some book by an irish author who's been dead for over 40 years as just been sold out on amazon and had to re-published to supply demand as it has something to do with whats going on. cant think what the name of the book is though. apparently the writer or director of Lost was being interviewed and mentioned it.

from talking to friends about it, theres theories that its like their lost in the Pacific Ocean version of the Bermuda Triangle (if there is one that is), and then theres theories that their dead and their all dreaming. but that wouldnt make sense to me.

as for my opinion, well its obvious that their there for some reason like being rewarded/punished for something they've done in their past, which is obviously why were being told their history in the flashbacks. but i don't see any connections. the numbers thing with Hurley is odd, he seems to be the only one with some sort of connection with the island.

as for the "others" at the end of series one kidknapping the little black kid, after previously wanting Clairs baby "TurnipHead" (Aaron), is strange as well.

And what of the hatch? and it haaving a light suddenly turn on (before Locke told the others about it) Somebody, or something is inside. I thought it was "the others", but then, they were on the boat so it can't be them, unless they come back and find Locke, Jack, Kate etc all inside.

But whats wrecking my head is, the french lady was talking about the island scurity system, the monster thing that makes all the noises, and why Locke is scared of it, he had a run in with it in one of the first few episodes whilst hunting, why has he not told anyone what it is. And what the hell dragged the pilot out of the plane and ripped his skin off.

Anyways, I'd like some answers. I've read that theres going to be a few more series which I hope doesnt happen, even though I'm glued to the programme. They better not drag it out. Obviously series 2 is made and going to be shown soon. Hopefully it will stay at that and not go on any longer. I would make a great film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

as for theories on series 2, whats the theory for series 1 because we havent been told anything

Advertisement