Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb

• 16-10-2005 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

is digiweb down in nth dublin?

and whats with no support on a sunday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

yes, mine(metro) is down as well, on me dsl now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

They better iron out their Metro problems ASAP as I DO NOT want to see them turn into another IBB with too many customers fighting over too little bandwidth!!!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

My Digiweb wireless (not Metro) is also down here in Waterford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

yo Digiweb down in Kerry too! ( expect it to be the first place to go down! )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Not completly down (DSL Ferrybank exchange, Waterford.) But there's defo something up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

Fixed. Not sure yet what the problem was.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

My didiweb DSL was down in waterford just back up myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

calis wrote:
    is digiweb down in nth dublin?

and whats with no support on a sunday?

Thanks for that Calis - I owe you :)

I'm back on wireless here in Waterford also.

Roll on next week though when I will be jumping ship and going over to ntl. Ferrybank is due to go live in the early part of this week with NTL broadband (3megs happy days)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Leonard wrote:
    I'm back on wireless here in Waterford also.

Roll on next week though when I will be jumping ship and going over to ntl. Ferrybank is due to go live in the early part of this week with NTL broadband (3megs happy days)

I didn't know they were comeing out to our side of the bridge. Won't matter to me anyway there's no cable out in Slieverue!

• Advertisement

I didn't know they were comeing out to our side of the bridge. Won't matter to me anyway there's no cable out in Slieverue!

Yeah, they have been working on it for the last 3 weeks or so. I was talking with one of the guys carrying out the upgrade work and he said that it would be fully up and running by this week.

Advertisement