Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

types of mmorpg?

• 16-10-2005 3:57pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been trying to find a free(beta) or possible cheapo MMORPG, along the lines of Rose Online or FF but with an easier curve, I was at Rose for weeks stuck in one area needing to level up like 30 lvls til I could do the task, kinda sucks the fun out... any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Cheap MMORPG is an oxymoron. They are like 12.99 a month, how much cheaper can you get? :o

On that note, WoW has a very easy learning curve. As does CoH, EvE not so much... heck, just check the other What MMORPG for me, threads.

Glad I could help :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Guild Wars has no monthly subscription. It's as easy as the next mmorpg to grasp I guess. But it's not a real mmorpg. It's good enough I guess but I much prefer WoW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

dlofnep wrote:
    Guild Wars has no monthly subscription. It's as easy as the next mmorpg to grasp I guess. But it's not a real mmorpg. It's good enough I guess but I much prefer WoW.

Why would you not call it a real mmorpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

Anarchy online is free, and has a huge and friendly community. although there is 200 levels, theres always fun stuff to do, which is better than monotomous levelling up for nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

Runescape is Limited when free. Only a couple of days till you get most things but as with most MMORPG you will never know it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Runescape is limited when free but there is still a fair bit to do in it.Its only like a 5 euro a month to get the full game.

Advertisement