Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man City vs West Ham (Includes scores)

• 16-10-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭

City already one up (Cole '17) and look to be all over West Ham.

They have 10 shots, 7 on target, to West Ham's none!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Stephen Ireland playing CM for City as well, not having a bad game, City are all over them.

Lovely goal from Cole, linking well with Vassel.

RIchard Dunne didnt start, out injured

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

On the text commentary I'm reading it was saying he had a chance a while ago when he intercepted a stray pass but chose to shoot when he had runners either side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

He had runners either side, shame they were 10 yards behind him, and the WH defs backed off, and off, he was well within his rights to shoot.

Good for Ireland that he's doing well. A replacement for Kavanagh/Kilbane is in the wings hopefully.

According to this, "Ireland has played well in the first half, his distribution and vision have been excellent".

2-0. Cole again, 55 minutes. Musampa took a shot and Carroll could only rebound it into Cole's path.

Love to see Andrew get a hat trick...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

West-ham get one back by Zamora, David Pleat on Five Live just gave me laugh. Musampa goes down and he says " it was outside the area....but he's unlucky not to get a penalty"

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Pretty good game I thought, it was always pretty open. West Ham really struggled to start but found their feet a bit after City scored (what a goal, by the way!) but I think City were good for the win. Even though it was 2-1, I think the score could have been absolutely anything.
    Even though Cole got the two for City, Vassell would probably be my man of the match, he was everywhere and created the two goals. His work-rate was brilliant, he looks a new player at City.
    I know nobody would have counted but I'd love to know how many chances Kiki Musampa missed. He should have put one or two away.
    Pretty entertaining overall I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

city looked very good today. some better finishing from musampa and it would have been a rout. cole got a great goal and looked very lively. he is playing so much better than he was at fulham and blackburn.

he is playing so much better than he was at fulham and blackburn.

Don't know what happened at Fulham but I think it was another case of Souness' excellent man management at Blackburn :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

he just turned 34 and he looks very sharp. glad to see him doing well. thought he was excellent when he peaked at united.

• Advertisement
Advertisement