Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Farnham

Options
  • 16-10-2005 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

The Gerry Farnham 5 mile was won by Gary Murray, with Peter Matthews in second and Mark Kirwan third.

In the womens it was Aoife Byrne, don't remember second, sorry, and Finnoula Britton third if I'm not mistaken.

On another note there was some great races at the Dublin Juvenile League held today in Lucan :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭epo addict

I'm just back from the race myself..Some great talent out there today..Was one of the most enjoyable races i've watched to date! The surprise of the day has to be the ever improving Mark Kirwan of Raheny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

epo addict wrote:
    I'm just back from the race myself..Some great talent out there today..Was one of the most enjoyable races i've watched to date! The surprise of the day has to be the ever improving Mark Kirwan of Raheny

Yeah I know, he was up there a few years back, kinda dropped off a bit, but now he's running brilliantly. Hopefully he can keep it up

Advertisement