Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanks cheap

Options
  • 16-10-2005 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

Quick heads up on this, was down in the pet shop on parnell street today and they is clearing out their large tank stock for what seems to be very good prices. I know little of fishy type tanks but the dude was telling people he was not holding any as they'll sell quick

he was gonna throw a nice wee tank/set up in with my flat rock scorpion yday but by the time i got there today the tank was sold already i think :(

just so yis know aquaria people

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Tekken5isalive

thanks bambi. i think they're closed now 5pm on sundays, the wackers. (get it). Are they all in good nic? It's fine getting one for a terraium for a scorpion but i don't want a tank that will piss water in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

No a lot of the tanks that Wackers stock are of good quality. Most are jewel tanks but i'm not too sure about what tanks are reduced for clearance, i haven't been there in awhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I think they were jewel tanks, some of em were pretty fecking big. Ive no idea what the quality is though, like i said, me no nothing of fisheys and their homes

Advertisement